More than 10 Reasons Why You Should Choose
Megan Clement as Your Davidson County Realtor
Megan Clement, a native Marylander, relocated to Davidson County North Carolina in 1997 with her husband, Ted. Prior to moving, Megan was self employed and owned and operated a residential and commercial cleaning company in Maryland. Always interested in real estate, she decided to pursue a career in residential real estate after relocating to North Carolina.
Megan serves all of the Piedmont Triad Area; as a Davidson County resident, she specializes in the Davidson County area as well as nearby Clemmons in Forsyth County. During her 19 years of experience helping clients buy and sell property, she has dealt with widely varying real estate markets, financial circumstances and contractual situations.
If you’re buying a home in Davidson County, Megan offers the following services:
- Providing a complete list of all homes for sale in your neighborhood of interest
- Previewing the homes on your list to narrow down choices to ones that are best for you
- Scheduling in-home showings at a time that’s convenient for you
- Providing comparable market statistics to make sure you don’t overpay
- Offering neighborhood information about schools, services, commuting times, etc.
- Negotiating the purchase agreement to ensure that contract terms are favorable to you
- Monitoring every aspect of the transaction to see that closing goes without a hitch
If you’re selling your Davidson County home, here’s how Megan will help:
- Advising you on pricing strategy and terms
- Preparing a Comparative Market Analysis showing what similar homes have recently sold for
- Recommending staging tips to show your home to best advantage
- Entering your listing in the MLS system, reaching potential buyers across the U.S.
- Syndicating the listing on the web and in social media
- Creating a virtual tour of your property with professional-grade photos and videos
- Holding agent and buyer open houses
- Providing weekly reports with feedback from agents and potential buyers
- Negotiating the contract to ensure that terms and stipulations are favorable to you
- Monitoring the entire transaction from contract through closing
Megan graduated from the University of Baltimore with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Education and earned a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Catholic University in Washington. She has been associated with Keller Williams Realty since February 2008 and is constantly continuing her education, in order to provide you with the most innovative and effective service in real estate services.
Real Estate Designations
GRI, Graduate REALTORS Institute
ABR, Accredited Buyers Representative
Insta Tekkie Certification
National Association of Realtors
North Carolina Association of Realtors
Winston-Salem Association of Realtors